Thursday 19 May 2016

I Lumimate

we had some very special guests come to Pt England, they were called I Luminate. I Luminate is a dance group that is from Usa, and they are not a normal type of dance group. This dance group dances with l e d lights attached to their custom. That custom they wear has to be all black, While dancing there's one person who is controlling the lights on their custom.


On Tuesday three people from I Luminate came to our school and danced for us. We were all amazed of what they did for us, I thought that they were very talented and were the best dances I ever saw. When they were done they come out and did the New Zealand Haka, It was really funny how they did the New Zealand haka because it was their first time doing it. When everyone left Mrs Tele’a said “Okay everyone it’s not over yet the year 7&8’s get to ask the I Luminate crew questions”. Sadly I didn’t get to ask a question but all the questions that were asked were really funny and entertaining.

After all that they had to leave and go to the next place they had to perform too. It was a really fun seeing them dance and making my laugh sometimes.
Image result for i luminate

No comments:

Post a Comment