Thursday 1 September 2016

Manaiakalani Ambassador

Today I had a cool and fun experience at the Auckland Aotea Centre being the Manaiakalani Ambassador for my school. I was surrounded by 10 other people from the Manaiakalani community who were from different schools. The different schools had one person representing their school and talking about one example of their learning in detail. The people I was with was Joshua,Serenity,Paige,Marcus,Sophie-isabella,Zeda,Sebaan,Shanelle,Levi,and Ingrid. We got to speak in front of many people about what we did in our school for term 2, they were people really funny and cool to interact with. It was the most fun getting to know new people from different school and getting along.

We also went to talk to google to talk to teach them about what we do at our school also. When we left they we kind enough to give us a swag bag with their newest google cardboard, a book,pen and a sticker which is on my netbook right at this moment.  
Image result for google cardboard

Mr Burt said that we were staying there until morning tea, and they also give us  some sandwiches,fruit, and $8.00 worth of sparking water. Because I felt like I was boss I took a photo of it and so did the other ambassadors.
Hope you enjoy.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amzing work you have really inspire me to be like you we i be come a year8.love Chyrus :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this blog post you have done Liz G. I also love the way you have put the photos into your writing. Looks like you had lots of fun as a Manaiakalani Ambassador. Keep up the magnificent work Liz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amzing work you have really inspire me to be like you when i be come a year8.love Chyrus :)

    ReplyDelete