Sunday 14 July 2013

School Holidays

No! It’s school holidays and I will have a great time. So I’m going to be having my birthday on the 28th of July and it’s a day before school. We will go to the movies and shopping. I can’t wait for Saturday because Mr Burt said that there will be  some little lights on my street. I am going to miss my netbook but one thing I will miss too is my teacher and my friends.

On Wednesday I am going to my Mum’s work. It is going to be cool. I will take my book and that and I hope I can go on my email and my blog. I hope my mum has a webcam, I can’t wait for that too.  And I can’t wait for Tuesday me and my brothers will help clean the creek.


4 comments:

  1. Good girl for blogging in the holidays! Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great start with the holiday blogging! I hope you have been to see the Matariki lights. I went last night with Mr Burt and it was awesome. We are going on Saturday night too because there will be fireworks.

    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Burt , I just went now and it was awesome to . And with time is it because it's my brother mokani's birthday and we might go .

      Delete
    2. For the matariki light tail

      Delete