Tuesday 3 May 2016

Immersion Assembly

We are all now back at school, And It's the First day of Term 2 Yay! I walk into school and the first thing I see is the school topic for the Term Which is As I see it. When I first thought about it what were going to be doing I thought we were going to be learning about how we see things, But when I went to go talk to Mr Jacobsen He said that It was about art!! Inside I was really bumped for the term to come, but on the outside I looked normal.

After I went to talk to Mr J I suddenly hear girls laughing and by the laugh I could tell it was my friends. So I go for a little search for them and they were noway to be found, But as I go for my search to found my friends the bell suddenly rings. I race back to class and put my bag away but then me and Marilyn have to go to the hall and give out the stickers to the little kids. Me and Marilyn went to go get the stickers boxes from Mr Burt office.

Me and Marilyn were waiting for the first class and also playing around, But soon after and a few macking around's the whole school was in the hall and Immersion Assembly is well away. My favourite part of Immersion Assembly was Team 4 &5. Team 4 is going to be learning about Grand Designs and architecture and they will also be drawing builds. Team 5 Is going to be learning and drawing the waka and the school house colours.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment