Wednesday 25 February 2015

Best thing I’ve Done in my life ( Going to Pt England)



In my life plenty of people have given me their opinions on my behaviour   i’ve been a good girl and sometimes I haven’t. When I first started Pt England School I was quite tall and I didn’t like school very much because I didn’t go pr-school  it took time for me to like school, but my older brother Mokani was with me for one year. He was a year 6 therefor after that year he had to leave for the next year. Because we never had intermediate at the time which was very heartbreaking for me.  When he left the school he was crying. I didn’t know why.  When we got home he got a mail and was smiling and was delighted to get it. When we got inside he said “Mum I got it” my mum was very overjoyed when she heard it. My Mum went with him to a shop and I asked to come and I went.


We went to a different school and got some clothes from the uniform shop,they got new uniform for him. When we came back home I Asked where was my brother was going my Mum said “ He's going to a different school now” and then I said  “ Then who’s going to look after me “ my Mum said to me “ You are” so then I ran into my and started to draw and made a card for him. Well I was drawing  I was feeling sleepy so I went to sleep. I woke up a few mins later and had dinner with my family then my Mum said “You could get anything you wanted if when you come back from school” I said “Ok” then I went into my room and went to sleep again.


When the next day came and I went to school with my brother, he dropped me off to my class room and I was ok . That day I learn how to sing the duffy song  . When we were walking back home I was singing the duffy song all the way. My Mum just reminded me that we were getting some cools things for me, my brother came with us  and he just got a few lollies. My Mum said we had we eat our lollies after dinner so we did. I started to draw and ate more lollies but my Mum took it away for another day. I was still drawing then I with on the computer and played some games soon-a-later I slept on the computer chair and my Dad take my to bed.


 I woke up and went back to sleep, then I woke up my brother and he said "Theres no school today it's Saturday " . I started to laugh I didn’t know. Well I was in my room day dreaming I was thinking what I wanted to be when I grow up I wanted to be just like my family I wanted to be nice and smart like my Mum, strong like my Dad, Brave like my brother Mokani, and fast like my brother Teiro.

When I was 10 the best thing ever happend to me, I had a baby sister she is beautiful baby girl and her name Mama Motu. Two years later my Mum had another baby named Pita and he looks like everyone in my family. When I came to Pt England School I didn’t like at first but then I started to love school so the something special to me is my school and my family

2 comments:

  1. I learnt some new things about you today Liz! I remember well w hen your talented brothers were here at school. I am so proud of what you have accomplished. Have a great year.

    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Elizabeth. I like how you rite a lot of work .

    ReplyDelete