Thursday 9 June 2016

Memorise

Everyday I walk out the door of my home and still think to myself where to go, But everyday I still think about my family and my home. My imagination is hard to capture while my memories still haunt me constantly. Many things in my life have changed but suddenly now I can see clearly. My older brothers have been a huge part in my life teaching me all the basics in life. My Parents have always stood beside me whenever i'm alone.

In life I still try to find out if I’m here for better or for worse, my life will still carry on and proceed my progress into life. Everyday I think for what I shall be for when I grow up. I don’t really know what my success will be in the future but for now I shall stay in the present.


My Culture will always be a big part in my life that I will never forget. The food,dancing,singing,laughter and family is something I will keep treasured in my heart forever. The times we went to the Cook Islands would be most likely the best and the most hardest thing I have ever done,  reason being because the best thing was going back to my second home again and the hard part was saying GoodBye.






No comments:

Post a Comment