Friday 10 June 2016

40 Hour Famine

Children in Syria are having to leave their homes because of many bad things that have happened to their families and their homes. So this year I am participating in the 40 hour famine for the first time, as my first time being in the 40 hour famine sleep-over it has been a pretty fun experience doing it with my friends.

Because I am 12 years old I can only do the 20 hours because I am too young to do 40 hours. In the 20 hour famine the only thing you can eat is a lolly called barley sugars, You can also bring some water and some juice. Though out the term we are able to fundraise and make tons of money, so the money we raise will go towards the children in Syria and help them go to school and also have some food to eat.





                                                                                                                                                                       
                                                                                        I am in the Green Team and here we are          
                                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment