Wednesday 4 February 2015

Blog update


Hello again  this year is a new year and a new start. This year i'm a year seven and it's quite scary but I think that I can do it.This year i’m in room 5 with Miss Peato. I think that this year would be a great year for me and everyone else. Hope that everyone had a great summer and a great new year.  I just came in today and  i’m going to be trying out to do softball I can’t wait!!! I just can’t wait to see my friends again I haven’t seen them for ages it’s been so long.  This year I hope to be better at my reading, writing and maths. I can’t wait to see what the year has for us and to see what god has for us also. For the years to come I hope I will be better at my schooling.  This year I’m planning  to make a story about what I have done through the years.   

2 comments:

  1. Hi Liz, it is great to have you back. I enjoyed your holiday posts too I hope the softball trials went well for you. All the best for 2015.

    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz i like your story i hope u like been a year 7 and i hope u will play a lot of sport at school.See u at school bye Faioso

    ReplyDelete