Monday 16 February 2015

My Brother's First Crossfit Comp

On Saturday 14th of Fed me and my family went to my older brother very first cross fit game it was fun to watch him compete other people. He hated the rope climb  he did 3 rope climbs and did 20 weights he did great. My older brothers name is Teiro he came to Pt England also with my older brother Mokani. Teiro came 2nd out of his heat witch means he came 2nd out of the people he competed. The 2nd round he did much more better at . He came 2nd again he was coming first when it started but the the other guy caught up to him he did well. For the 3nd round he had to swim 50m in the water then lift a 20 pounds rounder ran up and down the lane put it down and go back in the water to swim another 50m up and down then he had to get the rounder again and do 20 lunges and he was done. He are some photo we took. Hope you enjoyed



No comments:

Post a Comment