Friday 7 February 2014

Holiday Highlight

 In the holidays on a beautiful day. Everyone in my family  went to the  beach on Sunday, one day before school.  We went to the beach again and we saw my cousins. Once I saw my cousins I saw that they had a softball bat and a ball. So we started to play softball it was so much fun so once we got HOTTER we went in the water it was nice and cold. At first the water was getting colder  in the water once it got colder we found  a drop that was  was a really deep once you go in you can't touch the ground. When we got deeper and deeper it was really hard to swim at time and we found a bottle of yuck stuff in it.  I was coming out my and my brother Mokani come in the water and said to me "Come on my shoulders" so I went on his shoulders. He  dived in the water and I went on his Shoulders  he got up and flip me over his back and flipped me in the water. When he flipped me I got really hungry so I went up and got some food to eat I had some fish n chips. Sometimes that I have to take my baby sister to the playground so I took her to the playground and she was crazy about going to the playground. After a few mins she went to sleep so I took her to me mum to sleep with her.


While she was sleeping I went to go on the playground because some of my friends from church come and we played rugby. I went back in the water and my cousins where still there and the tie was coming in so started to swim for a really long time. But My mum and dad left to go get something so I went with them my mum said to "get some ice-cream for you and the family" I got everyone a jelly tip and everyone loved it. When we come back I went for a little sleep in the van when I wake up I was in the van with my baby sister playing around the van. I got out and took my sister back to the playground with my older brother Teiro when my baby sister was finish my older brother took us to McDonald's.

No comments:

Post a Comment