Wednesday 26 February 2014

Explanation writing - WITS

Pt England is using a word called WITS it can help you when you're have a problem. 

W- When you are having a problem with someone you can use W for walk away.
Sometimes I walk away to calm down.

I- When I’m always in a bad mood and someone comes and says “ I hate you” I Ignore it.
Even if it is my brothers who say that stuff to me and Ignore it in my head.

T- When I’m with my friends I love to chat to them but sometime when we play a game some people take the ball and play with it. But we tell them to talk about it  and so we play a game together. They give the ball to us and we take it back to the sports shed.

S-  S stands for seek help when you a in a problem you want to get out of you can tell the teacher to help you. When I need help I seek for a friend of mine to help me. I sometimes love to seek for people who need help

. W- Walk away I-Ignore it  T-Talk about S- Seek help use all these tips so you can stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment