Thursday 1 August 2013

Holiday highlight


Once on a beautiful day on the first week of school holidays we a beautiful day with my family. We watched tv and do some blogging mostly but when my Dad wake up we would have to clean but. I had to look after my sister and take the ipad and  I would but on lullabies and i try make her go sleep but SHE WOULD KEEP ON CRYING AND LAUGHING because I have to make her laugh and sometimes I get  tired of doing it.


Then when my sister was asleep I went on the ipad and played on repix. It’s a fun game. One hour later she wake up and started smiling at me  and I said “ Hello ” and she still was smiling  at me. I turned around and my brother Mokani was at the back of me making my sister smile.

After I got hungry and we had just had chip yummy chips . Then my Dad went to sleep again  because he was going to work at 7:00 and he comes back at 5 or 6 in the morning. And  he would have to look after my little sister but the first day of the school holidays he said “ yeah I can have more sleep ”. But it was hard for me to look after my sister she likes me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment