Thursday 15 August 2013

Key Pal


Wednesday 14th August, 2013


Dear Key Pal,

Kia orana My name is Elizabeth but people call me Liz and I go to Pt England School. I am a year 5 to and I’m 10 years old . I was born in New Zealand  in Auckland but I come from The Cook Islands.

I love playing music and playing a lot of sports but the one thing that I love in the world would be my family and God. I don’t see my older brother all the time but mostly on my birthday and my brother Mokani and my older brothers name is Teiro. I love my little baby sister named Mama-Motu and she is named after my Nana who passed away. She died on the 22th of October and that is one day before my nephew and little sisters birthday.

I love eating sushi and  butter chicken and I love coming to school to. My favorite thing to do is going on  my netbook, and playing lots and lots of sports but mostly it would be getting some sponsorships. I love baking cakes or cupcake. Everyday we have to do a run around the school three times and I hate it. I will take a photo of me so that you know me.

I hope you write back to me key pal,

From Elizabeth


1 comment:

  1. Hi liz I like your photo of you and your sister and your writing it is some long writing.

    Antonia.

    ReplyDelete