Monday 7 August 2017

Profiles

Profiles of People

After watching our small world, you are to create a quick profile of 4 of the main people who feature in documentary.




My name is: Puka
My role in the community is: To look after his family

Puka
My job is: To get food off the island for the island
One important thing about me is: Family

The people in my family are: His kids and wife
I value: Family
A quote that I have said that supports my values is:
“I never want to forget the things my father had”










My role in the community is: Finance officer  
My name is:
My job is:   Looking after the people’s money
Hegalo
One important thing about me is: Looking after her parents/ family and keeping people happy

The people in my family are:
I value:Family.
A quote that I have said that supports my values is:” living the tokelauan way is hard but I still want to keep my family strong”


My name is: Tolise

My role in the community is:  Police women
Tolise Liu
My job is:  Police and keeps the village in harmony   
One important thing about me is:
Her Family

The people in my family are:
I value: My family and the village
A quote that I have said that supports my values is:” I owe it back to the people”


My role in the community is:  In the council
My name is: Failima
My job is:   To make the decision for the village  
Falima Teao
One important thing about me is: Family and the village

The people in my family are:
I value: Family and tokelau
A quote that I have said that supports my values is:
" their job to look after family"

No comments:

Post a Comment