Wednesday 23 March 2016

Culture Background

Image result for cook island patternsIn this life we live in we can't change who we are, No matter where,what or who we come from it will never change. I am a Proud Cook Islander from the village Vaipae, and Vaipeka, My Mother is from Aitutaki, Pukapuka, and Penrhyn, My Father is also from Aitutak like my Mother .In my Family our culture roots are very strong every year we either go to the Cook Islands for the whole summer holidays or we will just stay and visit our extended family the whole summer holidays as well. My Dad has many Brothers and Sisters  so I grew up with many overprotective Uncle's and Aunty's which I was really grateful with, But my Mum didn't have much sidings because she was adopted. I am really grateful with all these things that have happen  in my life. Hope you enjoyed  I can't wait to go back home away from home

No comments:

Post a Comment