Tuesday 27 October 2015

Something Gone Missing

    Something Gone Missing

Life is not always fair, there are always twists and turns that we all have to experience.  when I was about 10 years old my favourite colour was green so I wanted green coloured shoes. I was with my Mum , Dad , and older brother, we were shopping for the first day back to school.


First I went to go look for new pair of shoes, I saw green coloured sneakers from the brand Nike and  instantly  I was amazed, so I had to get it, it was a pretty good price for nikes I took it to my Mum and begged her to get it for me. Me and my brother excitedly rushed to get some new cheap stationery for school, me and my brother always got the cheap stationery so our Mum and Dad wouldn’t have to spend that much on stationery.


Two weeks later in the weekend my Mum thought it would be a good day to go to the beach. My Mum said “Ok everyone get ready we are going to the beach” and we all cheered with happiness, because we all needed a break.. We all got ready, and went in our white van  off  to the beach.  


When we got to the beach we played on the new playground that  the builders just finished working on. It was fun to hang out with my family again, when we all were sweating like a pigs we all decided to go for a swim in the cold cool water, so I took off my green nike sneakers and left it in the sand beside the rocks. I run in and I was wet all over, while we're having a swim we saw my cousins coming and they all run in the water with us.
We all went for a swim and we decided to play swimming touch, the game is just like playing touch but you're just playing in the water which makes it even harder. As we were playing we went deeper into
the ocean and we couldn’t even see our stuff it looked like it was just big sea shells.


While we were swimming deeper into the ocean but not to far away from our Mum and Dad’s. I get out of the water to go have a feed but then I notice that my green nike shoes are gone. I go to my Mum and and Dad because I was really hungry so I had to eat. Then I see my Brother and my Cousins coming back for a feed too, I thought that they were playing a trick on me so I thought that they had it. After our feed I go to them and ask where are my shoes and they so that they don’t have it, at this point i’m going a bit worried it felt like my heart was going to come out of me, so I go and search for it.


As I was still looking for my green shoes I start to get to tried to look so I take a break. While I was sitting down I see a girl on a bike wearing what looked like my shoes, So I said to her “ Hi I’m Elizabeth and I lost a pair of green nike shoes do think you know where they are” and she says “ no sorry I got these shoes from my birthday “ and I said “ ok thanks”. When she leaves I started to search again. Ten mins in searching I hear my Mum saying “ Ok we’re all going home now come on”. I rushed to her to tell her that I lost my green shoes and she said “ it’s alright darling will get you new ones” and I said “ ok thanks Mum “.


When we got home we all had a big long rest. My Mum said the next day we will go to look for new shoes . I was feeling with excitement, and also to remembering to put my name on my new pairs of shoes the next day.



No comments:

Post a Comment