Friday 3 April 2015

Easter Break And Term 1 end and easter Hunt with my family


Yesterday was the end of term 1 and I'm happy because toeday I'm going to on a trip to Motat the museum of transport and technology I'm going with my baby brother, baby sister  and my Mum. For school yesterday I was the refs  for the years 6 netball  team and I was helping the kids in the junior class I was in room 16 with my two friends Rowana and Mele.

Today were also going to church for Jesus when he died on the cross for our sins. When I went to riverside on Wednesday I was the leader for blue. Mr Burt was telling us that the bunny was for the money and the chocolate too. I learn that some people did get there kids the chocolate bunny's and the eggs but they didn't know what truly meant.

Easter was to remember Jesus and what he did for us. He died on the cross and came back to life on Easter Monday. Today My Mum and brother went to the shop and got some Easter eggs and my Dad took me my baby brother and sister for a ride to the beach and my my said " take my phone and mokani will text you to come back" my Mum said that she was going to clean the house and she did but then she went to go get some eggs for me and my family. She got some eggs for my brothers baby Lily-Belle and Teiro . But there went up north for a trip and thery said that they were going to come back on Monday.

Here are some photos of them!! hope you enjoyed bye!








No comments:

Post a Comment