Wednesday 17 December 2014

Christmas Break And Highlights Of The Year

Hi everyone today was the last day of school and we did the best things. We played games,art and put the furniture in the new class rooms for the year 5's & 6's. I can't wait for Christmas me and my brothers and sisters always sleeps in one of the rooms all together it's so fun. This year is a very special year to me because it's going to be my baby brothers first Christmas.  Next year I'm going to be a year 7 and i can't wait.

My highlights this year was going to Kawua Island and to be an ambassador It was fun being a year 6 and I don't want to leave. The teachers were so kind and nice that they always make us laugh Hope that everyone has a great holiday. And have a very berry merry Christmas.





No comments:

Post a Comment