Saturday 11 October 2014

Power out-Holidays

One sunny slightly cold school holiday morning the power got cut. I had to go to my brothers house . My Mum,Dad,, brothers and sister had to go home to get all  of our stuff. I stayed  At my brother house because the power got cut and we needed breakfast we were watching Houdini the great illusionist.


I was about to go sleep when my brother got a call from my Mum. saying “I’m coming to get Elizabeth the power is back on” I said “NOOOOOO!!!” in the background. I really wanted to sleepover.


My Mum was taking so long to get to my brother house. My Mum texted to say that my other brother is still sleepover they were getting lollies. I was so disappointed when my brother got to sleepover and not me so my mum got me some lollies for me too I said “Thanks Mum”.

In the end my cousins came over for a warm meal and to play on the Ipad. I was so delighted that they came. Not everyone got their power back. We were playing the impossible quiz we were laughing so hard it was so cool.  It was good that I had my family.Hope you enjoyed.






No comments:

Post a Comment