Tuesday 9 September 2014

Use my Brain Use my heart I'm going to be Cyber smart

At assembly 2014 Mr Burt did a korero  and it was called use my brain, use my heart, I'm going to be cyber smart. If you have a computer at home you should always been cyber smart and be good online. TIP never go on a bad website.  

Use my brain means to use your brain when your going to do something.TIP Always check  before you go on the website. Never go on anything  your not supposed to go on.

if someone is asking you to do a bad thing with them use your heart. Never go with someone if they're going to do something bad. Tell them to stop.

Be good when you're on the  computer. Never say bad things to people. TIP stay away from social media sites.

If you can use your brain and use your heart you can be cyber smart online. This can help you in real life and online. TIP Be nice to other people and you will  better life.

No comments:

Post a Comment