Monday 28 July 2014

Holiday Hightlight

What a fun time me and my second older Brother had. At my older Brother’s house late at night to watch movies and to play games. I was on the laptop watching funny videos and playing games my two older Brother were playing games on the ps3.

It was so late at night we decided to go and get some pizza and chicken to eat and played more and more games. At about 12 or 11 I went to sleep. But my Brothers still were playing games.

The next day we had breakfast and I had coco pops with juice. After a while we started to clean up. My older Brother went to pick up my Nephew and then I had to look after him.

That day my Mum called my Brother and told him to bring us back Home to help her with a feed we were going to. SO my Brother dropped us home and said bye then we went inside and he left. It was so fun it hang out with my older brother again.

No comments:

Post a Comment