Wednesday 18 June 2014

My Mum and Dad


My Mum is a softy but can also be tough . She loves caring for other people, she is  always is nice but sometimes she can be mad when me and my brother fight but she helps us. My Mum  loves to go to church. She is the best Mum I have ever had.

My Dad is very helpful and caring but he is very tough when it comes to the tv. He loves watching rugby and sports his favorite  team is the Cook Islands  and the All Blacks. My Dad love to clean the house and loves to cook. Dad is the best Dad I can ask for he loves to look after us and give us hugs.

2 comments:

  1. This is the 4 this I want to do to make my sentences better
    1. Makes sense
    2. Good punctuation
    3. Complex sentences
    4.Juicy words

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi liz keep working on your writing
    From sulieti

    ReplyDelete