Sunday 13 April 2014

Proud To Be Me

When I was a little girl one-day I was thinking to myself  I will be proud  of  myself  one-day that day is today. WHY? will I was never good at anything I do but once I grew up I played lots of sports got fit eat health. Once I was a little girl I remember I was with my family and my nana that past we went to the sky-tower it was the best day ever.   I grew older and I knew that each day you would make mistakes and learn from then. each day you can make memories with family and friends 1 thing I like is playing lots of sports. What you your highlight of you like? plzz tell me in the comments hope you enjoy.  

                                                                                 



                                                                         

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment