Friday 3 January 2014

What A Great Year

Hi Everyone hope you all had a great year in 2013 but sadly we have to let it if you want to. But this year was great and a fun year we made a mini golf in our backyard. And had a great time playing it  me and my brother play all the time. We went to the beach most of the time because it was so hot and we don't have a little pool to swim in.

So I asked my Mum if we can go and she said "no'', so then I went back and asked her then she said "yes''  so I went to go get changed and go for a swim. So in a few min we were there is was so fun the water was great. And it was my baby sister's first time to swim in the sea but she went right in the water. She loved it we got out to go have so food I had so chicken and so chips.  After we went back in the water and my Mum said that we are leaving soon. Then I went to get changed and my Mum said that we are going back tomorrow. in the car I was having some jelly belly it was so yum and so we were back home and I went to sleep and wake up to have a shower.


                                                        BYE I WILL BE BACK TOMORROW
                                                         TO TELL YOU THE REST

No comments:

Post a Comment