Thursday 4 July 2013

KELLY TARLONS WRITING


On a Sunny day Room 14,13,16,17,and 18 went to KELLY TARLTONS and it was a blast. It was the first time I went to Kelly Tarltons was when I went to Sunday school and I saw penguins , Fish , seahorse , sharks,and stingrays . “BUT ‘’ I’m not on the part just yet but I’m getting there so when we got there we asked Miss Ouano “ miss why is it  small ? ‘’ well the kelly tarltons sea life Aquarium is builded underground if you didn't know.


When we got to  Kelly tarltons we first went to the penguins encounters it  a blast because i have never saw a penguin before. But now i have and after we saw the penguins we went to the guy named after scott base  and we went to scott’s hut. When we got there in scott’s hut i saw a  bowl of ice on top of the wood . And i put my hand in and it was cold like antarctica when i put it in.




Then after we looked at the penguins we went to the classroom with Janice she was one of the kelly tarlton sea life Aquarium staff. She was talking so much about the penguins and scott's hut and and scott base . She said to miss ouano that “ teachers can you choose two people to come up and try on what scott wear when he was out in the cold ‘’  and miss ouano  choose me  and Junior but I was wearing the old day ones and it was so hot my nose was bloody .

Then after we went to Janice we went to have lunch I had some jellyfish gummy  and other things . Then we went back inside and we had a task to do and it was researching one thing that we learned from kelly tarlton they said one but I did two I researched about the kingfish and  scott’s hut .  And their was one thing that made my happy and it was the shark i know people say it’s scary  but to me it feels like I’m in the cook Island which i miss and i loved the sea house because it was the first time i have seen a sea house .





No comments:

Post a Comment