Wednesday 27 February 2013

Softball

‘’ Wow ‘’ What a game we played  our first Softball game. It was fun I was mostly in the base 1,2 . Are we going to have our softball game next Wednesday ?. I was in the Pt England Blue team there was three teams from Pt England  the year 4, and 5  Reds team and Mr Marks team that I don’t know the team name and us.


I have  a Powerade bottle  full with water  and at the bottom of the bottle it said rugby  world cup 2012 . We never played our first game so we went to help the Pt England Red team. After that we went to our first game I was in the base 2 that time i never got that much people out but the base 1 did and we win .

1 comment:

  1. Sound like an awesome day Liz! What place did PES come in the tournament? It would be great if you could add a photo to this blog post!

    Great to see you blogging at home!

    Miss Ouano :)

    ReplyDelete