Wednesday 10 February 2016

Profile Update

Kia orana, Talofa Lava, and greeting to you all.  My name is Elizabeth and this year I am a year 8 and also Prefect for 2016 at Point England School. This year I am in room 5 with Mrs Ilaoa . This year my favorite verse in the bible is read in philippians 4:13 which reads “ I can do all thing through Christ who Strengthens me” this is the verse I am depending on for the whole year.


At school my friends and I play many sports such as softball,rugby,touch, and cricket. I also like to help other people who are hurt and who are feeling down. In my free time I like to play touch with my friends and also listen to music from my favorite singer who are  Lara Larsson, Tori kelly, Sonna Rele and also Zendaya.

My Favorite subject in school is Literary because I love to read books , my favorite book ever, is based on a movie called divergent.  This year is my last year here at Point England school and I want to make it count, So this  year my main goal is to do the best I can for my last year at school which mean trying new things I have never done before. I’m looking forward for this year

No comments:

Post a Comment