Wednesday 25 September 2013

Goldilocks-POV

Goldilocks-POV

Hi I’m goldilocks most people know me as the evil girl or good girl. But in the story I’m the evil one I was taking some of my Mothers Kendal Mint Cake to my nana’s place. And I saw a cute little house so I had to take a look so I went inside  and saw there was soup on the table. So I went to have a little so I had a try of the first one it was too hot so I had a try, of the next one but it was too cold to then I had a try of the last one and it was just right.




SO then I was tired of walking all the way from home to forest  so I saw some chairs and I sit on the first chair but I can’t it. The next was good but it was not that great to sit on so I went on the last chair and it was just right for me. So I went for a sleep but there was three beds, so I went on the first and it wasn't that nice for me so I went to the next one and I had a try it was it low and I went to the last one it was beautiful for  me. Then I had a little sleep then one hour later I wake up and saw three little bears.

I was running and I saw the bears and was still running when I saw a little house again and I was  hiding in it and there was more bears. And they were chasing me  again and I was running so fast I saw a cheer and I was faster than it. But  I was still running and I was scared.


but I was still running as I fast and The three little bears were chasing me from there house to my house and I fell over and they got me up and said “ you know you can ask as if you want to get in you know’’ and I said “ ok bye’’. So then I walked home with the bears and we had a little party. They Had a lot of fun with my and my family too and they said that I can go to the house anytime

1 comment:

  1. Hi Liz! My name is Stephanie, and I am an EDM 310 student at the University of South Alabama over in the USA! You can check out my blog here if you like: Stephanie’s blog. I loved your story! That mint cake sounds delicious! I'm glad that you and the bears were able to have a good time together at the end of the story. Do you like telling stories?

    ReplyDelete