Monday 15 April 2013

Term 1 Leading Reflecting



What was your best moment in term one? Why?

  • going to camp it was a fun time we went to the pools close to my brother house. It was fun because it was my first time @ camp.

What was the most important thing you learnt?

  • The most important thing was my blog post it’s fun to post i post for fun. And it’s a good way to share your feels .

What subject do you do the best in this term and why?

  • It would be Reading because i love to read i read alot .And that is why i love to blog.

What subject did you not do so well in and why?

  • math because it is hard to work out all the number’s and it is hard to finished my work in 1 min. and it is so hard i need help so bad

Did I manage my time wisely this term? How? e.g. finishing most tasks, working independently, getting work on the conferencing doc.

  • I finished all my work and i went on golden time every week.. And i put all my work on the conferencing doc.

Did I get Golden Time this much this term? Why or Why not?

  • I have been on golden time all the time every week . So i have been in on my netbook all the time.

What can I do differently next term to improve? Why?

  • I can work hard and never give and improve in my work. And always be nice.
☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺
Give yourself smiley faces out of 10 to show how well you did this year:

/10  


No comments:

Post a Comment