Thursday 21 March 2013

The Year 5 and 6 camp 2013


Photo
On a cool calm sunny  day at Pt England School Cooperators, Synergy,True Crew,The Force,The Band, and Opstars , came together and sat in there lines for points. The first two points were given to the Cooperators,Synergy we both got five points each . Then Miss Garden send us off to our first activity  it was in my classroom.

The next day we went kayaking first thing, well after breakfast. Then we walked to the Pt England Beach and sat down on the grass. Mr Burt was talking and getting in the kayak, he told his foot bum foot. Then he told us to get our suff and put it on the rock and seat on the sand, he told the team how to the knife and spoon you have to dip to spoon in the water. First off it was me and Paris in a double we went pass the buoy and back it was fun. I went four times.

After kayaking we went to  have morning tea. For morning tea we had a plams and two biscuits each it was yum, but I did not have one. After that we went to play get lost with True Crew we had to listen to Mr J so we would know how to play. It was my first time ever. So we played the game 'Get Lost' and it was pretty fun to say. The first thing that we had to do was go to the breakfast club and get our face painted I put  a  E and a G on my face and it means Elizabeth G .

When we were at camp started i was it was so cool. From all the games my favourite one was blogging and camp item practice because you can just sit and go on your netbook and you can do your camp item. So first I went for Blogger first because I love Blogging. Then we had to do our camp item we were dancing to beat it by Michael Jackson.

No comments:

Post a Comment